• Pre-Ballet/Tap through Advanced II – Sansha Leotard, Youth Sizes Y2552C, Adult Sizes L2552C
• Pre-Ballet/Tap – Pale pink
• Dance to Your Own Tune – White
• Pre-Primary – Pale pink
• Primary – Pale blue
• RAD Level I – Sunshine yellow with white waist elastic
• RAD Level II – Lilac with lilac waist elastic
• RAD Level III – Burgundy with black waist elastic
• RAD Level IV – Hunter green with black waist elastic
• RAD V – Red with red waist elastic
• Intermediate Foundation – Navy with black waist elastic
• Intermediate – Royal blue with blue waist elastic
• Advanced Foundation – Mulberry with mulberry waist elastic
• Advanced I and II – Black with black waist elastic
• Adult – no color requirement
• Pre-Ballet/Tap, Dance to Your Own Tune, Pre-Primary and Primary – pink socks
• RAD Levels I through Advanced II – pink tights
• Adult – no color requirements
• Pre-Ballet/Tap, Dance to Your Own Tune, Pre-Primary and Primary – pink satin shoe
• RAD Levels I through V – pink technique full-sole ballet shoes and character shoes style R042 or R00Z SoDanca
• Intermediate Foundation through Advanced II – slip-on tan jazz shoes
• Intermediate Foundation through Advanced II – pink pre-pointe and pointe shoes
• Tap – tap shoes, any color
• Adult – pink or black technique shoes
• Jazz – slip-on tan jazz shoes preferred
- Fitted white T-Shirt or leotards, black tights held in place by a belt rolled with the tights at the waist.
- Dance belt.
- Black technique ballet shoes.
Dance to Your Own Tune, Pre-Ballet/Tap, Pre-Primary, Primary, RAD Levels I and II may wear black bike shorts in place of tights.
All leotards and elastic must be purchased from Libba Owen at the Alabama Ballet office. Primary level and below socks and ballet shoes may be purchased from Libba as well.